Five Finger Death Punch vs The Fixx CLOSED

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Mar 6, 2016.

?
  1. Five Finger Death Punch

36.4%
  2. The Fixx

63.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

lol did they get their name from Kill Bill?

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

To be sure, Tarantino borrowed that from The Shaw Brothers classic Five Fingers of Death...

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah, much of his content is "borrowed". But damn he makes some entertaining films.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I enjoy his films - but yeah he mostly just mashes up already existing material..

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

That happens a lot...can't create in a vacuum. One guy I heard about made this really popular space movie by mashing up westerns with samurai and WWII films.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

There's that - and then there's Tarantino (Rob Zombie etc) where it stops being borrowing elements and becomes borderline plagiarism..

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I hate pretty much everything Tarantino puts out, besides pulp fiction and the kill bills.

Also, his poor (horrible) acting in pulp fiction also knocks that movie down a point or two. smug, arrogant SOB.

It's like he goes for being cool and stylistic over any plot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar