Fitzpatrick will beat Locker in camp with no problem.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DownSouthPlayer, Mar 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Larry > Locker

2. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

Titans are already looking at QBs ... or they wouldnt have brought aaron rodgers brother in for a visit. Maybe a 6th round pick.

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Maybe he was injecting the twinkies and getting hot dog enemas.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I'd be surprised if Rodgers gets drafted at all and since he is local they can bring in all the Vandy guys they want.

As for Locker I want to see him play when healthy, in a new system that isn't Palmer's (which wasn't a good fit for him) and a decent runing game.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I agree to an extent, I mean he has only lit up sub par teams. That is not encouraging. Lets be honest, anyone with above average intelligence could probably score pretty highly on the Wonderlic.

I disagree, we knew going in that he was a raw prospect that was going to take some time. That doesn't change because of where he was drafted. While he has been inconsistent, the situation around him has not exactly helped him along, which goes back to my first point.

I feel that some of these guys are butt hurt over a certain player no longer being on the team. I am going to leave it at that.

You HAVE to show faith in your QB. Personally, I like the call and think it was great. Look what the 49ers did with Kaep. Yes he did light up the field, but Smith wasn't playing bad either. Show faith in the guy that you have built the team around and committed to. It will bring the locker room together as well. Locker deserves a full offseason going in as the undoubted number one at this point. At the end of the year you evaluate and move on if you have to. I don't think Fitz is anything more than a second string QB that will only see the field if Locker goes down. I don't even see him playing next year if Locker straight up drowns.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

CT is not 'my' state LOL, I was not born here, and havent lived here or even like CT enough to call it 'my' state.

I guess it's cool there's ESPN & WWE headquartered here (you can always take a semi interesting tour), but after that CT is not much different than anywhere else.

7. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Not only is football analysis not your forte, neither is the English language.

8. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

Thats cool now I can openly talk about how much I hate CT and their ****ing dark grey highway patrol cars that blend in everywhere at night. Such bull****.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Cant argue with that

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Some go on Madden ratings.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar