Fitzpatrick not fretting over future

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Feb 19, 2014.

1. titans92790

titans92790 Starter

Running my hands on the keyboard you wish I ran my mouth you weirdo
  2. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Starter

Rusty Smith. That is all....
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. charlzcrush

charlzcrush Starter

I think they should cut him & draft a QB. My logic isn't only just based on his salary.

Mainly because if Jake gets hurt again or doesn't pan out, I'd rather have a rookie play and try to move on with life after Jake. Hopefully the rookie would play very well in that scenario instead of trying to use our 2015 first rounder on a QB.
  4. Alzarius

Alzarius Starter

They arent getting rid of Fitz.

Charlzcrush, I understand your thinking, but what if that rookie sucks? Whiz will be thinking "win", not "lets hope a new QB works out"
  5. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

I have to agree. I don't see a better QB in FA than fitz (first person to channel TWW2 and suggest Vick gets pigeoned!) and if we draft a QB we let him and Wilson duke it out.

If Locker had our trust that we wouldn't even see a backup qb than I don't think we are even having this discussion about fitz right now. Fact is we have a qb who can't play half the season so we NEED a backup who has starter caliber. But those aren't backups haha. They starting or want to start for a team and wouldn't come here in the first place.
  6. Danimal

Danimal Starter

Fitz is a giant among pigmies. I'd love for someone to take the job from him.
  7. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

They cut my best, and worst buddy from the team? Scandalous!
  8. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Fitzy is an okay backup, I can't hate on him too terribly, considering the fact Locker get's injured every time things start going decent. but he's just Okay, no more than that, really...
  9. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Unless we score nicely in FA I am starting to wonder if we even go QB in the draft at all.

Sucks :(
  10. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

It might suck, yeah, but don't we still have Tyler Wilson, too? He could turn out to be just what we need if we could put him through the paces.