Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Fitzmagic??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CJtheBeast, Jun 14, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $20,503
    lol
  1. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $10,467
    They will be your official Canadian team soon.
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,502
    AKA

the Canada No One Gives a Shits
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.
  3. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $1,215
    I hope it doesn't come to it, but I like having Fitz as a backup. The dude put up good numbers in Buffalo, and although he was no all-star, there was a lot more wrong in Buffalo than just the QB. If a few more games had gone their way, like if their receivers could actually hold onto the ball, and if their defense actually showed up, Fitz would still be there.
  4. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,736
    is that you in the sig pic
  5. Ten_Titans Starter

Moolah:
    $64
    Stevie Johnson is better then Kenny Britt. Also, his bigger issue is probably that he has never shown anything more than average play, which is supported by his stats
  6. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,900
    God I hope not
    • Tip Jar Donor

mike75 Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,612
    I've always wondered about that myself....
    • Tip Jar Donor

mike75 Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,612
    True,I remember being on AOL back in 2003 in an NFL chatroom and there was a lady there i used to chat with who was a drinker and a Bills season ticket holder and she was bitching about how her and all her friends were tired of the losing and playoff drought.Now that was over a decade ago and Buffalo hasn't come close the postseason and who knows maybe the poor woman kept drinking especially dealing with no postseason going on 15 years.
  7. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,900
    Bills games are a surreal experience. Like nothing else in the world. The stadium is out in the middle of nowhere. And it is mostly buried. Only the top quarter shows so you do not see it until you are real close. All the fans are loaded beyond belief by game time. Fans pee in the sinks in the restroom which is always lined up badly. They also pee on fans of the opposing team.