Fitzgerald and Polamalu both on cover of Madden

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by psychotictitan, Apr 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abe Froman

Abe Froman Sausage King of Chicago

I just got the red ring of death today. I've had the red rings before, but it was all 4 lights, which I later discovered only meant that my cables weren't plugged in correctly.

So now that I have the 3 rings and the actual red rings of death: does it cost anything to fix? My 360 is about 2 years old now. If I ship it in, how long does it take??

I'm so pissed.

2. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

Now add both of them on the same cover.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

There are several ways in which you can repair your Xbox if it has suffered from the RRoD.

I'm sure there are YouTube videos that tell you what tools you need and show, in detail, how to repair the Xbox. If your Xbox is still under warranty (which I think it would be even after 2 years) then you should send it in. Otherwise, I'd suggest going to Home Depot and getting some tools to do the job... I don't know exactly what you need, but you can find it somewhere online.

Amazingly, mine lived for three years... a very long life for the 360. I just recently bought an Elite.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Call Microsoft about your RROD problem. Go to xbox.com and there's a number for it.
    Oddly enough, this seems like a rare problem these days. I had it happen to me once a long time ago, but it hasn't since.

It actually made me buy a PS3 due to frustration. But then I realized that'd I'd deal with RROD problems and enjoy the system while it lives rather than have one that's stable but no fun.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

lol and you have the balls to call me a fanboy.

fyi rrod, amongst a bunch of other colossal Microsoft screw ups, is still rampant.

6. Deuce Wayne

Yes, I'm a fanboy because I gave another system a chance...realized it stunk, sold it, and went back.

makes perfect sense.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I have both but I'm a fanboy according to you.

Makes just as much sense.

8. Deuce Wayne

You're offended by anything bad said about sony. What else are we to believe?

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Example?

You are also offended when anything bad about the XBOX is said.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

PS3 sucks. I thought everyone was well-aware of this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar