Fitzgerald and Polamalu both on cover of Madden

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by psychotictitan, Apr 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

I don't think the gap is that wide my dear Watson.
  2. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Alan Wake is vapourware right now.

Mass Effect 2 I will give you (if it stays exclusive).

Splinter Cell Conviction is iffy. It could be multi-plat and it was also completely redone not long after Metal Gear was released. But for sure I am getting it.
  3. Gunny

Regardless he is still better then Johnson right now.
  4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Alan Wake may be vapourware(?) but if you're expecting anything but pretty cutscenes from Heavy Rain, you're probably going to be let down.

I doubt that game does much of anything once released. It's an interactive movie. Nothing more.
  5. Gunny

Vapourware pretty much means it doesn't really exist anymore. I have no doubt Alan Wake will come out, when is another matter.

Fahrenheit was the same and it was one of the best PS2 games around.
  6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I was well unaware! I'm very glad to hear this though! ;)

I hope this doesn't matter, but I was never a part of a Titans fan forum. I've always been a fan of the Titans, and I enjoy writing, so why this idea just popped into my head in March is beyond me. I didn't even really know what the "TOMB" was. I assumed it was the "Titans Online Message Board" from the start, but I knew nothing of it.

I was formerly a part of an Xbox gaming forum, but it began to die down, and I got tired of posting there. I was actually warned several times that I would be banned if I continued going "off-topic" in celebration of the Titans' success this past season. I started many threads on the unnoticed sports forum. I soon realized that these hardcore gamers could care less about sports, and it wasn't a great fit for me. I decided to hang it up there, and join this forum... Great decision! People actually know what I'm talking about now... for the most part. :yes:

P.S. Thanks for all the respect! I know not everyone is a fan of me, but I plan on being a part of this forum until I get arthritis. So get used to seeing me around! :)
  7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

It may work for some people, but I hate when I push buttons yet don't feel as if I'm actually controlling the actions. As if all the movements are scripted and I'm just queuing them.

and RSB - you just ruined it. Now you're disqualified by saying you weren't a part of the TOMB. Way to go. Hand over your gold medal.
  8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

Got bored. Made my own covers. Don't have the PS3 template that's why I made the 360 ones. Plus I like the case thing. Makes it look real. Oh and I'm unstoppable right now on Madden 09.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    • High Five High Five x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

That would be the hottest cover yet. I thought Vince Young and Eddie George had cool covers but this one with all those 'man locks' will take it.
  10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Dammit.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.