Fisher's press conference - total denial

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I just listened to it. Fisher is either in denial or he's given up, at least publically.

We'll post it when it is up on TitansOnline. Anyone who heard it live have any comments?

2. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

I agree 100%. I also agree that he cannot come out and start saying we stink.

We deserve more as fans. Don't insult us Jeff. Just for once, admit that we aren't very good and tell us what you are doing to fix it.

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

was it that bad

4. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

He should say they suck, cause they do. Trying to candy coat it isn't going to fix anything. The players to me seem like they could care less. I don't see any desparation on this team. Almost like..as long as they get a big fat paycheck..it's all good.

5. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

It's like..Fish really believes they can turn this thing around with a few adjustments here and there... he's an idiot. SNAP OUT OF IT JEFF!

6. TitanJeff

I can understand the need to be cool and not go into full-blown panic mode. But why not admit you are embarrassed, that you will not accept it and that the fans deserve better. Where's the emotion?

Maybe it is just superficial but if we want some anger and intensity from the Titans, shouldn't it begin with Fisher?

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

In contrast with Bill Parcells after the Cowboys beat the Skins.

From Terrell Owens talking about his broken ring finger and upcoming surgery to Bill Parcells saying he felt "sick" because of how many penalties and other mistakes his team made, the Dallas Cowboys' locker room was a somber place.

Imagine how bad it would've been if they had lost Sunday night.
    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5977726?CMP=OTC-K9B140813162&ATT=5

8. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Bill Parcels, Jimmy Johnson, Mike Ditka... the players were paranoid about making boneheaded plays like fumbling, bad penalties..etc....Fear is a good motivator. I like the way they coach(ed), especially Jimmy Johnson.

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

maybe we should cal JImmy

10. TitanJeff

I'm amazed the media didn't go at him with some harder questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar