Fisher's limitations on rookies...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titan_Cam, Apr 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Fisher is an idiot. Whether you take his word as truth or not... hard to like this guy.

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Finnegan started 2 games his rookie season. Marks played in 9 games, starting none. Haynesworth started 3 games his rookie season. And the same goes for all the rookies. Kearse and I guess Pacman are about the only exceptions.

It's not that they don't get to play, but right or wrong, there have always been veterans put ahead of the rookies.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Britt was a nice exception last season. Would have been real easy for Fisher to not let him play after Gage came back. When Scaife threw his pride on the ground in pissburgH I expected Fisher to let Cook play, but it was not gonna happen.

4. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

You forgot about Reynaldo Hill. Maybe that's why Fisher doesn't start rookies.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

BOOOO! Jeff Fisher eats kitty litter!

6. JCBRAVE

Jeff Fisher - "Sorry a _ s veterans like Justin Gage give us the best chance to win".

7. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Deuce Wayne and JCBrave.... we get it. Most of us like the backbone of the organization (Fisher, Veterans) and you guys like the hype (VY, Rookies). I absolutely LOVE that you guys hate Fisher and year after year he's still the man in charge.

8. JCBRAVE

HEY!
    dbc where you been homie? It's awful logging in and not having you to go at it with. Creeping Cruds made a thread about Fisher, I gave him props, look it up. I don't like trashing Fisher, but even the owner of our team does it. It's all in good fun..

9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Do you also absolutely LOVE that year after year we have nothing to show for it?

10. thenextde72

thenextde72 Camp Fodder

i mean i dont know what you guys think but if they arent ready as rookies why put them in? I think it would suck if they were studs in practice and didnt play but unless you are on the team or a coach then we have no idea if they are ready. If Cook starts this year and has 1000 receiving yards and 15 TDs then great but that doesnt mean he would be ready to play last year. All im saying is that maybe there is a reason they dont get started for a year.....that being said, every rookie on the squad last year could have covered better than nick "give a 15 yard cushion and still get beat deep" harper IMO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar