"Fisher's Future" News Update Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Jan 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Re: Coaches getting traded....

Clay Travis just said on Twitter that despite what Fishface said, the Titans have confirmed that coaches can indeed be traded. Another outright lie from Jeff. Not surprising.

2. amy

amy Starter

The Tennessean is reporting that Bud hasn't made up his mind yet. He talk with Reinfeldt and the other head honcho today and expected to talk to Fisher later in the week. For whatever that's worth.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I hope Dinger stays.. but as a QB coach & we get a new OC.

4. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

My fault...when Edwards was mentioned I immediately went to Braylon, completely forgot about Herm.

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I saw a similar article on titansonline.com. I don't know what to believe now.

I'd be fine with that. Can't see it happening but never know.....

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

STATEMENT FROM K.S. “BUD” ADAMS, JR.

“I met for several hours today with Steve Underwood and Mike Reinfeldt about our organization and where we go from here. I will continue to review all aspects of what we do as a football team, including the coaching staff and other decisions that are in front of us.

“There are several things that need to be considered in this evaluation process, including Jeff’s (Fisher) history with our team, the labor situation and other challenges. I have been at this for a long time, and these decisions take time and thoughtful consideration. I will make the decisions that I feel are in the best interest of the team. I do understand the time element involved and would expect to make these decisions in the near future.

“In the meantime, I will continue to be in contact with Jeff and the senior staff for any additional information that I may need.”

7. TJFish

TJFish The Arkansan

Whoever hasn't seen it:

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Bud-Adams-No-decision-yet-on-Jeff-Fisher.html

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar