Fisher: Young done as Titans’ starting QB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oldoilerfan, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldoilerfan

oldoilerfan Camp Fodder

2. amy

amy Starter

I would suppose it all depends on how Bud looks at things. Maybe Bud will cut Fisher and keep Vince!:D

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

Young is done in TN... I hope I never see his face again. That said, Fisher needs to go too.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

They\'re both out of contract.

Fisher HAS to be done. The locker room doesn\'t sound like they are with him.

VY on the other hand is a mystery. It might depend on the new coach.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I think fisher will lose this one. We'll see. The contract adds an extra problem. But I think Vince being the top rated passer is going to say a lot.

You add it all up.

No Randy Moss throws
    No team composure
    Penalties
    losing with VY on sideline.

I think there are some weird things going on here. Especially not getting Randy the ball. That's on Fisher. How do you bring in a marquee player and not throw to him. If nothing else to rally the team around your new toy. Not letting vince play two games in a row, but throwing inadequate and injured qb's to the wolves. Fisher is a lame duck in my opinion.

Coaches almost always lose these battles. Especially when the team is chunking.

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

As soon as Rusty got in, he threw Randy's way! Was that Fisher's doing?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar