Fisher wins Maxwell Football Club Coach of the Year

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't sparano's dolphins get beat by the very same "coach that got fired" as jeff fisher?

and then there's mike smith, who was beaten by mike shanahan(fired).

every team loses games they should win.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Careful, you're using too much logic for posters with blinders on.

3. whutaboutGump

whutaboutGump Naw mean?

Is that award sort of like winning the special olympics? I mean, you won and all, but you're still retarded. :moon2:

[​IMG]

:lol:

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Kinda like when Peyton won the MVP in 04. How did he do in the playoffs that year again?

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. whutaboutGump

whutaboutGump Naw mean?

No, more like coming in 9th place when first was the only one that matters. Or being the third alternate in the pro bowl, son.

I put this right up there with the Howie Long best team in the NFL category. :ha:

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Hmmmmm.

I wish our safety was a big injury prone cripple.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

and for the record i think either sparano or smith deserve it because of the great turn arounds their teams made, but i would in no way say fisher doesn't deserve.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

I think Fisher deserves it. It's not like we have a bunch of big name players on the team. We have got a great team though and Fisher has a big part in that.

9. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I wouldn't be dissatisfied if Smith or Sparano won it; they did great things with their teams this year. But to say that Fisher shouldn't even be considered because people somehow think talent is a complete one-way street, well, it's absurd to be frank...

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Uh. If a team with 10 more wins than the previous season has the same knock that a team with far less has- I'd say it works out. So much for that logic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar