Fisher wears Peyton's jersey

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TM, Oct 20, 2009.

?
  1. Yes. And he should be fired for doing it.

22.2%
  2. Yes. It was bad timing and in poor taste but he should not be fired for it.

35.0%
  3. No. It was just self-depreciating humor at a charity event.

42.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Fisher deserves to have the hell beat out of him, and that Peyton jersey shoved up his back side....

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Well then. I understand why you're not criticizing.

And any time our staff does something people find ridiculous or just sucks, you pass it off as if it's nothing.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

What's so frustrating about it to me is that he refuses to take responsibility for the team and even worse, refuses to shake things up with the roster and coaching.
    He basically tells us week after week that we are going to continue down our current hopeless path then has the balls to make a joke about how horrible we are. That simply doesn't sit well with me.

4. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

5. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Pjames32

Pjames32 Starter

The worse thing to me isn't the fact that he wore the jersey but that he said "I just want to feel like a winner." I don't know why but that just rubs me the wrong way.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Hoffa

He's a freakin loser...

8. titans-fan

titans-fan Camp Fodder

I have been reading alot of the posts on this forum and I have had enough with Fisher and I am going to do something about it...

Jeff Fisher...YOU ARE FIRED!!!

There, now that it is done, who wants to be coach?

9. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

If you don't find anything wrong with this...there may be something wrong with you.

Joke or not, it's in bad taste. You don't make fun of yourself, your players, and your franchise in a time like this.

Glad he made Tony Dungy feel welcome though...:rolleyes:

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Hoffa

He could have wore a jersey with DUNGY on the back. Would of made more sense.
    Fisher is a @#%& head...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar