Fisher wears Peyton's jersey

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TM, Oct 20, 2009.

?
  1. Yes. And he should be fired for doing it.

22.2%
  2. Yes. It was bad timing and in poor taste but he should not be fired for it.

35.0%
  3. No. It was just self-depreciating humor at a charity event.

42.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

It isn't a big deal. Those donkey-boys at the Tennessean can never come up with a creative story, so yeah- they'll rip Fisher because that will sell.

I'm glad to see he can keep it light. He's got balls of steel to try to pull that joke off around here. He prefaced how hot it was in here because of "the flu or the 0-6 thing- he didn't know which."

And f.o. to anybody that doesn't think that Dungy was a great coach and is a great man.

2. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

I guess not joking about it would turn the season around? Relax, it's only football and he's the one with everything to lose.

3. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Not to get into religion, but if it was "Christian" event... You don't hear to many booing and f-u-a-hole comments thrown around at a Christian event. If this was anywhere else, he woulda been burned at the stake, so to say.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. jumanji

jumanji Camp Fodder

i'm sorry but that's crap. you just don't do that and you don't say those things. maybe if it was off season....no way right now. f him

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

:biglaugh:

Yes indeed.

6. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

fisher wants to be fired......................and he should get his wish, team quit at 0-3 and so did he. Even the bungals played hard last year not fishers bunch

7. Leritu

Leritu Camp Fodder

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

It's not a big deal... BUT Fisher COULDN'T come up with anything better (just like his :grrr::grrr::grrr::grrr:ing outdated playcalling)!?!

Seriously?

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

big deal too me.

If Dungy is such a great man why did he have too attend his sons funeral???

good coach running a sissyfied D riding the coattails of an O the NFL warped its rules too accomodate, Heck Dungy conldn't even get the punt team onto the field without Gaytons permission, But at least he won. Great Father obviously not. Great Man not in my opinion.

10. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

When you make what jeff fisher makes, and your team has quit on you for three weeks, why are you attending anything? You need to get your team better and word. The cowboys need to watch what they are getting. A coach that his players and he quits, this is no joke he wants the boot and is a he is a quiter! Earn your money and do your damn job, change the defense or quit!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar