Fisher Wants Titans to Run the Ball

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jul 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Revenge of Fisherball

2. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Screw just running the ball i want to score touchdowns... dosent matter if we rush for 300 a game if or red zone efficiency still sux.... hopefully lendal and vince on the zone read will help :)

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Episode I - The Steckel Menace
    Episode II - Attack of the 'Dinger Clones
    Episode III - Revenge of Fisherball.

simple.

4. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

that's wack man haah...but in all seriousness are we really going to do the option read...zone read whatever....i mean how will that work....NFL is too fast to run the option isn't it? Linebackers will just blow it up everytime...unless we run it good but how?

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Espisode I - McNair Drafted (Supposed to be the one)
    Episode II - McNair discovers passing offense, but should run (Fear leads to Darkside)
    Episode III - McNair Joins the Ravens (turns to Darkside), Nooooooooooooooo!
    Episode IV - Young is drafted - a new hope
    Episode V - Young no longer bound by Force (Fisher Ball)
    Episode VI - Young Balances the Force, Titans win Superbowl

6. You know what they say

Run well, pass well, its textbook stuff.

I didn't like the fact that we didn't get the chance to estabish the run game last year, we got behind too often and often abandoned it before it got going. I am cereal

IMO, Chris Brown Shoud be our #1 RB, then Lendale if he shows signs he can do it.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

why do you keep saying you're a breakfast?

8. Micky take of Al Gore from South Park where he says cereal instead of serious.

I'm soooooooooooo cereal

9. hes already said this same thing at least once or twice before

10. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

So let me get this straight... We want to get back to running the ball.

Well, NO **** !!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar