Fisher Vows to Improve Titans Offense

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

^why? Fisher would still have control of the offense, regardless.

2. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

There will be some, but I wouldn't hold my breath for most of them. We'll likely see the franchise tag used quite a bit this offseason.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Why are people still talking about stallworth? He didn't do squat for the pats and doesn't want to come here. He can go screw off!

Won't upgrade our team at all..

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Almost 50 catches and 700 yards, not squat :lol:

He's one of the best YAC WR's in the league. On the other hand, he's had injury issues and not the best of hands. He's not chopped lover though, and could offer another dimension to our team. He's not my favorite option though.

5. CNYTitanFan

CNYTitanFan Guest

Maybe he read about it, here, on goTitans.com :brow:

6. PickledMidget

PickledMidget Camp Fodder

Looks like this may turn into the same thing as at UT when it "Wasn't Fulmer's fault" the offense sucked....it was Randy Sanders!

Fisher is the coach. Chow is working under his guidelines.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

T.J. Houshmanzadeh would be better than stallworth

8. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

we need a wr that can stretch the field and give us a deep threat.. i like most of our recievers but if the other team knows we cant burn them deep they will sit on the short pass all day long and make it hard to pass and run the ball so that needs to be addresed but i dont want to over pay some high priced reciever i want to find a diamond in the rough some one that is goog w/ the potential to be a superstar.. we will definetly have to open the pocket book but i dont want to break the bank.. also we need another rb to go w/ lendale, he is not an eddie george type power back that we can give the ball too 30 times a game..i like lendale and his power but we need some speed on the outside.. we need someone who can make people miss.. and i may regret saying this but i dont think chris henry or chris brown are the answer here..

9. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Really.......^ :sarcasm:

And who ever said Amano should start is just wow.....he's no where near starting material look at the colts game.

10. uhmm okay lol.. He's carried for around 30 before.. He's had over 300 carries...

point?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar