Fisher Upbeat As Titans Head to Camp

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jul 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Haven't heard Fish this energetic in years! Incredibly focused and committed. "14 or 15 wins" "run the 65% to set up play action" "stop the run" "3 tight end set"-should be interesting year to say the least. Especially with all of the receiving and tight end talent.

2. fltitan

fltitan Guest

Maybe we are being a little optimistic with our schedule but I think we will win more games than any than the so called experts think. We will be a much better football team this year although our record may not indicate how much improvement was made.

3. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

That's the key, and I agree with you here. We don't have to make the playoffs to show improvement. We played poorly last year overall (though not quite as poorly as our record would suggest). What I want to see is improvement this year. If we can win 8 games, I'll be happy, especially if we don't embarrass ourselves in the losses. Such improvement would set us up well for 07, and give us something to cheer about this year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar