Fisher: Titans sticking with Collins as QB vs. Dallas

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Despite an 0-3 start, Titans coach Jeff Fisher isn't looking to next season and the future starting quarterback of the franchise yet.

[​IMG]more...

2. Dcowboys#1

Dcowboys#1 Guest

hmmmmm, strange decision, considering how bad Collins has been performing, seems to me that he would give Young a shot, but i guess he's gonna roll with Collins this Sunday. I'd give Collins a couple more games, and if he continues to struggle, prepare for the future now, and throw Young in there!!

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

dumbest decison ever. i don care what happens the rest of the year fire fisher. and if any of u say it was a good call ur all fools. i cant believe were going to be 0-4... screw jeff fisher

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

yeah, you're right, let's throw young out there behind a make shift line against a top 5 defense.

GREAT idea :rolleyes:

5. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

Since we are not likely to be playing in Janurary, I think we should do what is best to develop VY. Obviously, Fisher thinks that is playing him only as much as he thinks he can handle at the moment.

As much as I like watching VY in the game, I want him to be developed properly...

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I'm behind Fisher. If he says Collins- I'll support Collins.

That being said, _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _. (I think you can fill in the blank)

The Fins game gave me some hope that we have hit the bottom and are slowly back on the way up. We need to stick with one plan for the next 3 years.

7. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

No one has yet to give a reason why letting Vince start will ruin his development. Will he fry his brain or something?

8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

since I have to chose between Collins and Young as the Titans Qb I guess I will go with Young. I do not feel he is ready and will be eaten alive this season. But even being eaten alive is better than having a washed up, no good bum as a QB

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i think that's a pretty good reason why he shouldnt start this week.

10. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Because Dallas is a top 5 defense?!? That's not a good reason. Peyton Manning played defenses such as the Dolphins, Jets, and Chargers (Jets and Dolphins twice a year) which were all in the top 10 at the time of his rookie year. He seems to have turned out pretty good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar