Fisher starting to lose credibility?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'm ok with it. I think the media does expect the company line on occassions like that. If he says what you proposed (TJ), then the media knows something is going on, and goes after it more.

Right now, the media knows that he uses some double-speak, they also know that there are things that he will not talk about. They seem to respect that. I think it's ok for him to do it, and I think the media both understands and accepts it. We're just not really a town for hard-nosed journalism.

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Bud has the local media in his back pocket...

3. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

I kind of see this all from the other side of it... I would expect the public statement of "we have a good working relationship" - regardless of how it really was. We all generally felt like maybe there was a power struggle between Fish and Reese - so that's not the surprise, either. To me, Fisher outright telling Bud "it's me or him" is the story here. That's a side of Fisher we haven't seen - and if I were a reporter it would affect how I dig up stories, I think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar