Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Fisher should retire if Rams don't make playoffs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, May 10, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 10 users.
  1. rock8titans Starter

Moolah:
    $298
    Who cares, really.
  2. sirjesse Starter

Moolah:
    $371
    Fish should stick around until he is the first head coach to coach thirty consecutive years without winning a super bowl (someone correct me if another coach has performed this feat)
    SawdustMan high fives this.
  3. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,529
    it's been over 10 years since he's even been past the 1st round of the playoffs. crazy.
  4. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,112
    I think his charade is slowly but surely being figured out. Sub-.500 both seasons in STL. And in all likelihood will be sub-.500 again this season. I think he's done after this year. Maybe they give him one more year after this one. But he doesn't have the goodwill built up in St. Louis like he did in Nashville. He won't be able to coast for much longer.

How he managed to fool everyone for this long is beyond me.
    Bonky, GoT and nickmsmith high five this.
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,501
    Gonna be really hard for Fisher to make the playoffs, his team is the worst NFC West team.
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,501
    As far as I know, no its never been done.

Don Shula and George Halas are the only 2 coaches Im aware of with 30+ years as coaches, and they both won multiple championships.

Tom Landry coached almost 30 years, but he too won multiple titles.

Fisher would be a pioneer if he accomplished what youre saying. Not a good kind, but would still be a trail blazer for loser coaches.
    GoT and SawdustMan high five this.
  7. CalgaryTitansFan Starter

George 2
    Moolah:
    $1,894
    I wouldn't be surprised if he landed somewhere else if the Rams can him TBH.
  8. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,714
    LMAO!
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,361
    The problem wish Fisher is he can have all the talent in the world but he underachieves with it. He did it with Tennessee many times in the early 2000s right up to when he was fired.

That's where his predictability comes into play. He's too conservative (as we all know) and he doesn't trust QBs.
    Bonky, GoT and JCBRAVE high five this.
  9. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,501
    Bingo
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.