Fisher Sees Progress with Griffin

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jul 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Since stepping on the field for the first time Saturday afternoon, first-round draft pick Michael Griffin has been working hard to prove he belongs. Titans Coach Jeff Fisher is pleased with his progress thus far. "He is very instinctive. I ask him to play a position he hasn’t played an awful lot. He’s done it before but when you switch positions, you expect it to take time. It doesn’t look like it’s going to take him any time," said Fisher. "He’s very instinctive with the ball and he’s a good athlete. He relates very well, so he’s making progress. We’re excited to watch him develop over the next 10 days before we get going in the preseason games. He’ll make some plays and he’ll have an impact in the games."

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

just move him to safety and get it over with.

3. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

Dude he was playin corner on brandon jones and he hit jones so hard he dropped the ball and had to crawl off the feild and set out few plays.

let him try corner in preseason before passin judgement.

4. moose4now

moose4now Starter

He'd be there if 32 was in camp.

5. Fry

he would have a much better use of that skill at safety where he could be playing centerfield

how about we get him on the field as a S and let him use up all the reps he can at his true position rather than wasting his first pro camp on a position he shouldnt be playing. moving him to S would also get thompson and lowry off the field!

6. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

How bout the coaches know what there doing more than you know what your talkin about!!!

7. Fry

i could field a 4-12 team, just like fisher did two years ago.

8. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Heard he put a nice hit on LenDale too

9. He wouldnt even be on the team.

10. I'm havin a hard time tryin to figure out why fisher is makin him play corner.I can see if we were short at that position but we got depth there.The guy needs to play his natural position and let him do what he does best and thats lightin people up.Your takin one of the guys talents away from him when your puttin him at corner.I agree, get rid of Lamont,stick Griffin back there and have Lowry back him up,simple..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar