Fisher Sees Challenge in Game-Planning Jets

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Titans Coach Jeff Fisher reported on Thursday afternoon that there is a degree of uncertainty concerning what his team may see from the Jets on Sunday. "First of there’s a lot of unknown, uncertainty because we’re not quite close to whether what we’ve seen on tape is what we’re going to see on Sunday. You have to anticipate some different things," said Fisher. "Then the most important thing for us as a club in all three phases is to be able to adjust. We’re trying to give the offense, defense, special teams different looks. You’ve got an offensive system that comes from San Diego. You’ve got a defensive system that by in large came from New England. There’s a lot of uncertainty there. That in itself creates a challenge. Their special teams are excellent. Chad (Pennington) is doing a nice job spreading the ball around, and they’ve got a young and very talented offensive line."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

How can you be uncertain about the Jets? They suck.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Because we are the one who picked #3. Teams like the Colts and Seahawks might be able to look past someone but I'm not sure, but I think we are kinda in the basement. Yeah... and the Texans sleep in the lower bunk. That's pretty much it. One could make a very good argument that we are the worst team in the afc, that is unless they are a Texans fan. :wink2:

4. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I hope he is not setting himself up for the excuse if we lose.

I think we'll win, personally.

5. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Hope you're right.

6. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

Well...not to be negative but we went 4-12 last season and weren't much better...what do you think other teams fans may say about us when they play us? But i would have to say that we arent exactly your average 4-12 team, we have a hard as shiz schedule and are in the AFC plus face the colts 2 times a year..

7. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I know, I was being optomistic, don't want to be negative all the time. I said we'll win 5-7 games this year. We have a tough schdule, and are still a very young team. We have a lot of talent though, and I think we will be competitive in every game.

8. moose4now

moose4now Starter

The defence will have to keep us in most of them.

Because I'm not sure our offence is quite ready, yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar