Fisher Says Young Titans Maturing

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Titans Coach Jeff Fisher was asked today the reasons his team has turned around the season. "Let me just say this, there are two components right now I think the reason why we our playing well," said Fisher. "Number one, this young team is maturing, they trust each other, they’re playing hard, and the quarterback play and all the things are associated with the consecutive wins. The other thing is that we haven’t fallen down in that column that says you have been eliminated. That’s a tough place to be and that’s a place where we’ve been the last couple of years at the end. They’re fighting and scratching to stay out of that and that says a lot for them."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. Lumebray

Lumebray Virtus Et Honor

yea, we would be in playoff picture if not for some messed up games we shoulda had, the first colts game and ravens game, 1 point games, 8-5 is alot better the 6-7

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

just when we thought we saw that lame "remember the titans" video clip on the scoreboard jumbo tron for the last time... hey, it's been fun.

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Kerry Collins tutalage anyone?

5. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

The VY factor. Here is a rookie so dumb he doesn't know you aren't supposed to win your first year. I think it's catching.

6. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Seems like it.

7. ico4498

ico4498 Guest

we should all be so "dumb".

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

9. ico4498

ico4498 Guest

food for thought read in that article. throwing a 800 page play book at a rookie QB ... essentially saying learn this and all its variables, then recreate reflexively under pressure.

i also thought the total improv idea interesting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar