Fisher Says Titans Will Bounce Back

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Coach Fisher in his Monday press conference was asked about the challenges of making corrections to his team before a big road game. "We’re going to be on the road four out of the next five weeks, so that in itself is a big challenge for us," said Fisher. "It’s the mindset that you carry into going on the road. It’s a businesslike approach. You prepare the same way you do for home games, and then you have to modify things ever so slightly just from a noise standpoint and deal with those kinds of things. These guys will bounce back. They took it on their shoulders. They thought it was more of what we did to ourselves rather than what our opponent did to us, and that’s the approach you have to take. That allows you to bounce back. If you buy into what everybody else is saying about us just not being very good, then you’re not going to bounce back. But if you believe that it’s more about what we didn’t do or what we did that was not correct, then I think you have a good chance of bouncing back. They’ll come back, they’ll be back."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I think it's good they're going on the road for a couple weeks before playing at LP Boo field again.

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I bet Fisher is happy to be on the road for the next 2 weeks. No boo birds to deal with

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I hope we bounce back, but I dont see how, until we play the texans!

5. lets hope were not soo bad that the other teams cans start booing us

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

You mean we might get boo'ed next week by this?

[​IMG]

7. BAMARON

BAMARON Camp Fodder

Bulluck was practical about it when he said that people pay their money, they can boo if they want to. Personally, I can't understand why you ever boo your team...what good does that do...

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I think that could be pretty funny. The booing can. Go patent that thing.

9. moose4now

moose4now Starter

If your a fan you have a right to feel frustrated with your team from time to time.

But, if you're a true fan, you'll "never" boo your team.

10. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

I usually just scream :banned:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar