Fisher Says Defense Must Improve in '07

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jan 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MattPan25

MattPan25 Guest

vigsted i think has it perfect, but i hope we get samuel or draft nelson to add to the mix or both.

2. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Agreed Lowry has much better instincts and smarts than thompson(yes I know who doesn't) but he is good I've got to see him play a lot being from PA and being a PSU fan. He's got good speed, instincts, smarts, and makes plays and isn't afraid to lay a lick. And Fuller is a great nickelback while finnegan could be a star at corner.

3. Lone Star

Lone Star Starter

It makes a lot of sense to start a CB instead of Lamont Thompson since he gets burned on too many pass plays.

4. MattPan25

MattPan25 Guest

yeah i love how finnegan plays hard on every play so either position is fine as long as hes in. i just think he will have to add some more muscle for next yr to take it to the next level.

5. galaril

galaril Camp Fodder

Yeah, time for Schwartz to be shown the door.

6. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

yeah with 5-10 extra pounds or more he could be an absolute stud.

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Andre Woolfolk makes a better nickle back than Reynaldo Hill.

8. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

Remember a few years back when LT was our nickle back, he was decent, WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM, I guess the fact that he was cut by cincy says a lot.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

thats why i think hill was still on the outside and cortland was in the nickle.

10. MattPan25

MattPan25 Guest

yeah he faded, he was decent at one time. woolfolk Might be better than hill at nickle but hes a big waste to....1st pick down the tubes! they both need to go with lt.....:wall: :flush: :baghead:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar