Fisher said........

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Sep 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

[​IMG]

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

No kidding Jwill... how did volek drop so far so fast? I was willing to give collins a pass last week wit h so little time to get ready, but yesterday he looked terrible. He rarely got the ball within 5 feet of WRs! I wouldn't pull him yet, but it really makes me question what happened with billy. How bad could it have been?

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Climer told you why in his column last week. Volek told Fisher no QB could run this offense or something similar to that

4. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Fisher should not have that kind of power though.

Think about it; this means that Fisher's ego is more important that putting the best team on the field. That means that Fisher is automatically unsuited to be a head coach anywhere, if it is really "something Volek said" that is keeping him off the field.

Days ago, someone posted a dead horse image in reply to my complaints about KFC being our QB. It was appropriate, we have a dead horse for a quarterback.

5. Broken Record

"Volek and Fisher had a meeting. There, Fisher critiqued Volek's preseason performance and suggested that a lack of field presence led to the signing of Collins.

In response, Volek critiqued the offense and wondered aloud how any quarterback would succeed in that system, given the team's personnel shortcomings."

Article Here

6. talldrinko

talldrinko Guest

Why is FISHER sticking with Collins? he is a disgrace ,no accuracy no mobility.

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

thanks BR

8. Broken Record

9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Wow, if that article is true, I just lost the little respect I had left for Fisher. He benches our best option at quarterback, because he tells him the truth about our offence. And now that Collins is well in the process of proving Volek right, he's so bent on not admiting he's wrong that he keeps Volek on the bench.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i would agree with fisher if that article is true. if you're the starting qb, you dont call your guys out like that. essentially telling your coach that your reason for not performing up to your ability is because your supporting cast sucks is not the thing to do. you bite your lip, say "yes sir" and get better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar