Fisher: Ravens have plenty of respect from us

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Jan 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

2. Crow-Magnon

Crow-Magnon Guest

Only one team can win the SB. Does that mean (as of today) that if the Giants are picked to win that the other seven teams have been disrespected?

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'll rephrase, represent the AFC.

We were the best team in the league. All I've heard in the past 2 weeks is how hot the Colts and Chargers are. How Pittsburgh will get revenge for the stupid towel incident.

Haven't heard much about you guys until after Miami.

4. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

At the very beginning of the season Ditka picked the Titans to play in the Super Bowl and yesterday Shannon Sharpe picked a Titans/Panthers Super Bowl but besides them two.....nobody

5. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Dilfer and Hoge both picked Baltimore to beat us in the divisional round...the week before the Wildcard round. :suspect:

What I see as disrespect is before every game against a good opponent, these media guys talk about the exact same things: Weak schedule and lack of a passing game. With the exception of the Jets game, every time we have stepped on the field and handled whoever it was we supposedly couldn't beat. And they continue to bring up the same things. We were never picked to win a game against even competition. But we continued to win them. So bring on the disrespect, and I look forward to hearing how we can't beat the Steelers or Chargers next week.

6. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Its just ignorance by the media and all of these analyst on how they perceive Tennessee. I've never seen a team with the #1 seed get as much negative pub as the Titans are getting right now. The Ravens beat a Miami team that had no business being in the playoffs and now all of a sudden they have the edge going into this game according to some of these experts,what a crock of ****. Then after the game the same analyst that picked against them in pre-game interview them and act like they knew Tennessee was going to win.....

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

case in point: after the Colts fell to the Titans at LP Field... the MNF guys weren't talking about what the Titans had done but rather how in the world Indianapolis allowed that to happen... like the Titans were the beneficiaries of some ridiculous meltdown when the simple fact of the matter is our boys played 60 minutes and simply wanted it more.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

good times ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar