Fisher press conference at 4 on WSMV

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fishman35, Nov 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drawingguy

drawingguy Camp Fodder

nice... :ha:

2. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Im going to go with business as usual and VY is starter/has season ending surgery. No way he is healthy and not playing...

3. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Well, given they were supposed to be having a conference call between ownership, operations and head coach today I am guessing Bud has made his opinion known and Fisher will be clarifying what that means.

My guess is VY is fine, though may need a couple of weeks for the hand. Maybe KC is going on IR since I would think a calf strain/pull for a QB is not good.

Maybe they announce they signed Simms...who will be #2 and VY will be 3rd with KC on IR.

4. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Wouldn't say the majority at all. The "Who to fire" poll right now is running 2 to 1 to fire Fisher over Vince.

I think you might win the prize. No way does Bud allow VY to go after the season he's had. No way does Bud get rid of his coach just 1 game down in the division with all our division games upcoming. It's either Vince does need surgery or "we've put it behind us" "we've moved on".

The real press conference comes this offseason. I want 1 of them gone, with my preference being Fisher at this point.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Fisher's going to have a sex change and coach in the WNBA. Business as usual.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. TxTitansFan

TxTitansFan Camp Fodder

The same could be said of you. Irony at its best.

7. pettso

pettso Starter

What's funny is he actually tried to be all correct by capitalizing English. :ha:

8. drawingguy

drawingguy Camp Fodder

Awwww... now yah All hurt my feelings... :sad2:

9. MrCampbell34

MrCampbell34 Starter

My take on that post is Vince needs a class or two in remedial English, or at the very least, a spell checker. Seriously, this is how a college educated person communicates in writing??

10. TxTitansFan

TxTitansFan Camp Fodder

"English" is a proper noun, so there is no problem with his capitalization of the word.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar