Fisher: "Pacman Needs to Look Elsewhere"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Mar 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I agree. He's old and he gets burned on so many plays. Finnegan can keep up because of his age, but Harper can't hang with the big dogs anymore. Pac and Finnegan would have been great...I really hate strip clubs and that "make it rain" song.

2. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

This organization is going backwards like Haynesworth said. Now we are dealing this bone thugh want to be for cheap or for a potentiallly nobody,picking up chumps for free agents!! We still have not filled out the need for a # 1 wideout for VY unless Hemi is trying to use Alge as a # 1 receiver:suspect: .. I hope that they don't waste the # pick on a wideout :rolleyes: ....Go Titans.

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Hold up a sec. You want a number one reciever, (which no one in free agency was a #1 reciever) and you don't want us to try and find one in the draft? sounds weird to me, I think we should go WR first pick. Hopefully Manningham or Sweed. If we don't go WR in the first, I bet Earl Bennett will fit in nicely as our second pick, (if he's there)

4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Sorry your argument dies when someone actually watches the vids you posted. Honestly I wonder if you even watched them ... if you did seriously this reaffirms you lack anything close to knowledge about football.

Seriously I am glad I took the time to review these because it makes you look like a rube ....

1st TD you mention is a zone coverage. No one in the world would have been able to catch up to that play.

Refer to the rube comment ...

One you know he has an INT but he is no good. But if you actually look at the highlights NONE of them include Harper. Seriously ... do chose this stuff to make yourself look like you know nothing or is it just random clicking. After these posts can anyone have ANY respect for you? If so I would be surprised also I would be surprised if they meet the 18 yr requirement.

I would imagine you were drunk when you posted this but ok ....

The first TD sorry Harper is not responsible when a TD gets scores ... Maybe our MLB should have stepped up a little bit? You dog him to in other threads so chose your poison.

On CJ's TD maybe we could have had our saftey more in a deep zone in the endzone? How does our D allow CJ to have a hole like that? Answer no saftey help. A college football guy might not understand this though ...

You vid show nothing but half arse truths and nothing that actually supports your ideas. In one of the link Harper is not even shown ... but I guess him not being lit up works against us too ... right?

I would advise not going further on this one … I have allot more ammo …

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

never take the over with Adam Jones. He could win a limbo contest while weaking his cool pimp 70s fly crap
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and now for something completly different

[​IMG]

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Denial: Not just a river in egypt.

When he's constantly chasing the receiver that he was supposed to cover. HE MESSED UP. Don't make excuses for it.

7. Blazing Arrow

Think about this for a sec ...

Fisher in his ways tells everyone we d'nt want the Pac ..

Tries to up the antie by saying Pac will be up for grabs if you do not sign him now.

Boys say 6th ... we say seriously?

Something big is going to happen or Pac sits.

I just do not see the org being that dumbs ... maybe though ...

8. Blazing Arrow

Would I like a Pac/Fin CB combo with Griffen and Hope as S?

Of course ....

But I also do not want to guess on when Pac will be suspended ....

I understand why he wants a fresh start ... but he needs to 360 or get off this team .... no middle ground ...

On another team the 360 does not need to be so hard ..

If we do not get a 4th rounder/or pick + value we have made a mistake .... unless fisher is so done that it is useless

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

[​IMG]

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Be prepared to see Pac return 3 TD's, and 5 INT's wearing #21 with a star. He will be a celebrity in Dallas and well received. Goodell and NFL fans will suppport his return to the field and efforts to stay out of trouble. He will make the pro-bowl.

Folks will perceive Pac's history in Nashville as a product of his being an angry YOUNG man whose mistakes and tribulations were simply not acceptable in the Nashville and surrounding community. The Titans organization will be perceived as more interested in appeasing standards of conscience rather than winning. A few stories supporting Fisher and the FO will surface while the writers of those stories snicker about how we traded our "Michael Irvin" to the Cowboys. It eventually will surface in national media that trade will was a very poor business decision on the part of the Titans and yet another productive winning move by a storied franchise dedicated to the pursuit of victory on the field.

Those of you that need a qualifier- here it is: Yes- this is all speculation and opinion. But at least we can "stand in unity" now and support the concept that the Titans are about character now that the "thug" is off the team.

Personally, I hope Pac does all I think he will do in Dallas. I wish him a complete 180 degree (not 360 :) ) turnaround on his life. I believe he has been "awakened" despite what many others think. Goodell will back off holding Pac to a higher standard than other NFL players and he will be a phenomenon in Dallas.

I don't want to hear any belly-aching from any of you if (IMO when) it happens. I don't want to hear about what a bad character he is or what a poor job our FO did managing him or how rotten our luck is because we bore the brunt of the damage he and Goodell put on the franchise and Dallas received all the benefit. I don't want to hear any griping when whatever we trade for is cut from the team doesn't produce much for us the first year and we cut them next year.

We can stand in unity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar