Fisher: "Pacman Needs to Look Elsewhere"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Mar 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Sources: Pacman offers pay concession to Titans

Pacman Jones trade talks between the Titans and Cowboys remain deadlocked over wage and signing bonus levels, sources told ESPN's Ed Werder. ...more

[​IMG]

2. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Keep him. Let the Office LB babysit him and we should be fine.

i hate the thought of another team getting no off-field incidents from Pac, while he's playing to his 6th overall potential.

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I agree TJ but I wouldn't be surprised if the FO will hem and haw until draft day and/or Pac gets gets reinstated. I believe the "smart play" in this is to use time as an ally with the possibility of getting another bidder interested (Giants?). Either way, it has a chance to drive up the trade offer. There is no rush to get it done right now. All sides are saving face with Pac offering to "call it even" on the money issue.

This greatly reduces the egg on our face if Pac has a great season next year.

4. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Cosign.

The Cowboys are correct in that right now they really have all the leverage. If Pac gets reinstated, you can count on at least 1-2 other teams being seriously interested, as long as it's before the draft. Once teams have addressed their needs, it's going to be harder to find another home.

I've got to agree with PFT's take on this... that Floyd Reese needs to be fired again. How the #*&% did protections against these future salaries in the event of suspension/arrest not get written into his contract?

5. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

I live in dallas and was listening to espn radio here on friday afternoon and they seem to think that pacman will be coming to dallas no doubt.

6. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

We should trade Pacman for a draft swap of picks 28 and 55. It would never happen but I would love it.

Everytime I see a mock that has Dallas getting Desean Jackson and Felix Jones in the first I get angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

consfusion

Seattle has the 55th pick right ?
    Dallas picks at 61

why would we back up in both rounds ?

8. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

I think he means 22 (the pick the Cows got from the Browns). No idea about the second round though.

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

i see no reason to jump up 2 spots either

10. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Wow I blew that. What I meant was trade our second round Pick #54 (Not 55) and the rights to Pacman Jones for Dallas's 2nd First round pick #28.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar