Fisher or me bud!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by razordaman, Jan 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

These posts remind me of the flowers in that movie The Ruins..

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Why do some of you think Vince can't learn a playbook???? I want an explanation.

3. amy

amy Starter

That could well be, but the reports said that he could not possibly throw with that injury, so it seems it was season ending. And he did have the surgery very soon after so I assume he did have further evaluations.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Whenever somebody threatens to stop being a fan my basic reaction is goodbye and good luck. Jeff Fisher can't make me stop cheering for my favorite team.

I could also ask what has took you folks so long? Fisher has been here for 17 years and only now you want out?

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I think Chuck Cecil should be fired as DC. If he is back next year i'm becoming Texans fan!

6. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Even if Fisher stays, i'll still cheer for this team. But i would prefer to have a coach i like and respect rather than a guy i want to throw a chair at on sight.

7. TNTitan277

TNTitan277 Camp Fodder

open up? VY is not even smart enough to even learn the one he has now

8. TNTitan277

TNTitan277 Camp Fodder

there have been numerous accounts of him not being able to digest the whole playbook. Ask PK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar