Fisher on Young: That's a different person wearing #10

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TBC_titan, Nov 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I saw that yesterday. Looks to me as if Fisher is coming around.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

4. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

1. Those commercials BLOW!
    2. B#### Stewie, while extremely wrong 50 ways from Sunday, I can't stop laughing. I had to watch all the scenes with B. Stewie again. So wrong. So funny.

5. amy

amy Starter

Gee, Coach, nice of you to notice that. Why didn't you open your eyes and ego three losses in instead of ruining our chances of a playoff?

i'm still mad about that.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

When they played B i t c h Brian, I just fell to the floor laughing!! HAI GUYZ I'M BRIAN!

7. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Yeah that episode was 47 levels of wrong.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Let's be honest there was nothing coming from jeff fisher that suggested any confidence at all in Vince Young.

Credit vince for defeating adversity and making maximum use of the opportunity. Because of his play we have been lifted from the darkness of not knowing who the QB of the future was going to be. Now we know and there are a lot of good young athletes on this team on both sides of the ball. The future looks good.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

What was vince going to do in those 3 games to matter? Our defense couldn't stop anyone. We had a 2nd rate rookie playing for finnigan and fuller was out. We didn't have harper either and hood was not here yet.

Was vince going to make up 59 points?

We lost to jacksonville by 20 and that was probably kerry's best game. Was vince going to get us 31 against the colts?

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

Couldnt agree more...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar