Fisher on the Hot Seat???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by rcarie, Jul 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Don't forget that the Titans were no shows on opening day also. That set the tone for the season, on O and D.

Quick someone alert Fisher that the championship season begins 10Spe06 in Nashville and not Nov1206 in Nashville.

And I think Titan Jeff did a great summation of my feelings towards the rebuilding.

I always liked Salvea, he always went 100mph and SOMEBODY was hitting the ground when he was on the filed.

2. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

If you fire Fisher, who do you hire to replace him? Who's better?

Last season WAS abysmal, on all phases, but the best thing about it is...it was LAST season.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Amen, Jeff, that's what I was trying to point to. That's the kind of improvement we need to see, and if not, then it should be held to fisher. I'm not concerned with W/L record, I'm concerned with how the team responds to him.

Sukrillux, you're crazy, absolutely crazy. At least you recognize Volek is a stretch, but Thornton and Bulluck making the pro bowl? If we finished 15-1 they wouldn't both make it. When have two LBs from the same team ever made it? Bulluck has struggled to make it the last few years, hopefully he can make it this year IF we make improvement on D. Givens and Pacman are also HUGE stretches, even given the fact that I try to be optimistic too.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

At 4-12, who wouldn't be better?

Honestly, if we were discussing Jack Rio and a 9-23 record the past two seasons, would we be pulling any punches?

Bottom line is Fisher needs to produce THIS season. If we see veterans making rookie errors, poor tacking technique, lockroom issues, etc. not be dealt with and eliminated early on, then I don't see how anyone can say Fisher is doing his job.

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Awesome quote!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar