Fisher on Pacman

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, May 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

That sure wouldn't be a very good investment; exploding players. Unless of course he takes out Peyton in the process. :brow:

2. i agree 100%, if he can keep his head on straight and distance himself from all the outside interfernce Skys The Limit for Pac.

:brow: now Lets Get that 1st INT this yr lol

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

It is obvious Pacman has a tremendous amount of talent. If he can keep his head on straight and improve his technique he could truly be a shut down CB, a great return guy and be well worth his #6 pick. Cross your fingers.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I wonder if Pacman does become a great Corner if he will be used on PR/KR.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

6. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

good question. roby can be outstanding on kick returns and we saw that last year. im hearing finnegan is real good @ doing both. i know thompson can return punts. who knows though...

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

My boy is strong! Go Pac.

8. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Im proud of Pac! Im a big supporter of Pac but i was dissappointed in the excuse filled article that came out lastweek. Hopefully Fisher is right about him being more focused. We all know that Fisher is looking through a rose colored window when it comes to his PAC

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Hope Pac does well. It is early, but one thing about the guy, he shows he loves to play. Hopefully that wins out.

10. Brian

Brian Big Fan

It think it's close to 50/50. But the anti-Pac crowd is very hostile.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar