Fisher Lost This Game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Nov 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I guess Minnesota could use those same excuses for Moss and same for New England this year.

When was the last time Randy Moss actually did something?

And yes, I love seeing us fail. Or... I like throwing it in fantasy fan's faces when they got all giddy about something that never made any sense.

2. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

I think RM can be very effective for us. However he needs to be utilized effectively. Just putting him on the field isnt going to work..Tennessee's problem is that they're not creative ! Yes I understand that he doesnt know the offense yet..but a curl here or there..post..out route..could have helped. KC never even looked his way. A WR can only do but so much....coaches and the QB has to find a way to get him involved

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. globelieves

globelieves Starter

Confusing loss...if KC's finger was the reason for sloppy balls...why didn't we start Vince? Vince looked fine. Played fine.

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Minnesota averaged 7 more points with Moss. But don't let facts get in the way of your argument. Again, this game was about how Collins shouldn't have even have been starting yet he was. Yet as always you want to make it about you and your opinions, it's getting old. Why don't you go pull this gimmick on the Lions forum, they just lost to the Bills. I'm sure you'll have a lot of thoughts on that.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

One of the worst games I've ever watched.

What a disgrace of a performance. I could go on and on babbling about this game. No words can truly desribe what I saw or how I feel about this.

Chances of playoffs this year: 25%
    Chances of Fisher getting fired at the end of the year: 75%

6. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

And to that...Wes Welker hasnt been able to do much of anything without Moss in NE. Those slots were WIDE open when DBs were double teaming Moss deep..now he isnt seeing that as much

7. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

It actually made us better to be honest, some plays that wouldn't work did cause of Moss, don't blame him it was the coaches fault. And besides, Lions lost TO THE BILLS, go QQ on there forums, not ours Deuce. 25 game road loss.

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Shhhh you're hurting Deuce's argument. You're not supposed to notice Welker's season high in catches came with Moss and how he hasn't scored a TD without Moss.

9. amy

amy Starter

sarcasm, I believe

10. CaptainInsano02

CaptainInsano02 Starter

I would like to say that both Mike Heimerdinger and Chuck Cecil don't seem to know what the heck they're doing!!! Let's start with Cecil, did any of you notice how OPEN the Miami receivers were?!! And even their 3rd string quarterback found a way to pick us apart!! What's up with that Cecil? And with Heimerdinger, his playcalling for the most part is so predictable!!! And why did we not throw more slant routes when we were getting blitzed?? Does that ever cross his mind or his he just that dumb?! All I know is one thing: these four losses that we have are the results of AWFUL coaching!! Both Heimerdinger and Cecil need to change things up before we start playing divisional games again or we are screwed!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar