Fisher Keeps Ticking as Titans Coach

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Tennessee Titans coach Jeff Fisher recently explained the biggest lesson he has learned while becoming the NFL's longest-tenured head coach with one team. "Things come up on a daily basis that are going to occupy a lot of your time, and they're not necessarily related to X's and O's," Fisher said. "That's the thing I didn't realize, I thought it was all about the X's and O's." For Fisher, the game hasn't changed much since he was a defensive back for Chicago in the '80s, but the players have. "I think you find now that there are more players who come into the league and think that the NFL owes them something," Fisher says. "There are more players now than there were in the past that need to learn how to respect the opportunity they have been given."

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Fisher confident he'll extend deal, stick with Titans

Jeff Fisher wants to remain coach of the Tennessee Titans and believes a contract extension with the team will get done. ...more

[​IMG]

3. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Pay Fisher Now!!

4. moose4now

moose4now Starter

....and, for many years to come. :thumb:

5. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

I love Fisher he is not even thinking about his contract, he just want to get to the playoffs and then we talk money!! GO TITANS!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar