Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Fisher justice......................

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bongo59, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. TNThunder Guest

He never hit his wife. He pushed her down (whatever that means). It must have been tame because she didn't press charges. While it's not a pretty scenario, it does involve a divorce, and those things can get ugly fast.

I think you are not looking at the big picture. Not only did Pac spit on a girl, but he got out of practice because of the "flu".....I think that is the real problem here. He is making millions of dollars, and is accountable for his work ethic and his personal conduct too.
  2. moose4now Starter

Moolah:
    $55
    Agreed 100%.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,917
    hopefully AH will take his multi-million dollar drop in market value and take the oppertunity to change. Would love to have a rededicated AH at DT.
  3. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,121
    you know he was at the club the night BEFORE he was excused, right?

and are you aware that the doctors examined him and gave him the ok to leave, right? it's not like he walked of the field saying "me no feel good. pac go home now. wakka wakka wakka"
  4. KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Moolah:
    $129

There are varying degrees of severity though. Some should garner more attention than others...
  5. KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Moolah:
    $129

I'm not missing the big picture; I see a sitation blown out of proportion. He needs to be fined for missing practice over questionable circumstances, and face whatever charges come his way for "reportably" (this story sounds soooo incredibly flimmsy its not even funny FYI) spitting on a girl. I'm not one to put pushing your wife and spitting on some girl in the same category. Sorry.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,393
    no but if Pacman did spit on her, he should get a game just like LenDale got one for spitting in pre-season.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,393
    of course, but as I said above, if LenDale gets one game for spitting, precedent has been set.
  6. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,000

not quite the same scenario
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,393
    do you think it is a worse scenario or not as bad?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.