Fisher justice......................

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bongo59, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

Ok predict what will happen..............Today Reynolds pled guilty..............so we know the NFL will suspend him at some point...............but what will Fish do cut him and elevate Toone of keep him after he gets suspended? If he does something then he must do something with Adam and eventually big Al................my bet is both get a pass...................and Al gets a new deal in Feb.

2. zackmann

zackmann Guest

i hope big Al is let go...and Pac shapes up...i'm not convinced Pac did anything wrong in this last incident...

3. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Fisher has said repeatedly that Al's punishment was "just". I doubt very seriously he gets any further punishment. As far as Pac is concerned, Fisher has to punish him.

4. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

There is already talk of a double standard with Reynolds and Pac. Personally I find what Reynolds did pretty tame, all things considered. His estranged wife must have also, since she wasn't interested in pressing charges. I have more trouble with Pac AGAIN being in trouble at a night club and leaving practice. Obviously Reynolds admitted what he did to Fisher, and he was promptly told to leave practice. A warrant is issued for Pac and Fisher wants to "get the facts first?" Some zero tolerance they have at BSP.

5. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Obviously she doesn't want to do anything that would jeopardize is earning potential.

:suspect:

6. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

I fixed it :grrhee:

7. Unlike with Reynolds, there was no arrest warrant issued for Pacman. There was only a citation that requires him to appear for a court date.

8. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Yep, like a speeding ticket.

9. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Pac's was another story blown way out of proportion. If if she did "get saliva on her face", it might just be because Pac slobbers alot. He could be a victim of his own saliva glands.

lol

10. Nine

Nine Starter

Come on folks....let's be realistic, here.

There's going to be a double standard. It doesn't have to be right, it doesn't have to be fair. Welcome to real life.

The team has a ton of cash tied up in Pacman, and his dual-threat presence on the field could easily be the difference between winning and losing a game. He is, for all intents and purposes, irreplaceable.

Reynolds is little more than a warm body....a decent ST guy who can play LB in a pinch, but that's about it.

Do you seriously believe they're going to receive equal treatment?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar