Fisher is a GREAT coach!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin1, Oct 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Fisher in the NFC East...intriguing.

2. TitansWillWin1

TitansWillWin1 Camp Fodder

oh my bad i didnt know that when THE PLAYERS turn the ball over 3 times in the redzone and you lose your best player to injury that it qualifies as being out coached!!! how stupid of me!!!!:rolleyes:

3. CKTitan

CKTitan Special Teams Standout

hmmm..........I could comment on that but I'm waiting for your "Fisher is a GREAT GM" thread that said there is still the matter of Fisher going for it on 4th and 6 while in field goal range

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Fisher wasn't outcoached against the Ravens.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]

6. TitansWillWin1

TitansWillWin1 Camp Fodder

though i do love when ppl bring up grammar, cause when they do that they know their wrong and have nothing else to say besides that lame grammar card!!! good one dude

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Three exclamation marks? Dude...grammar time.

8. CKTitan

1st Downs: Bal-9 Ten-21

Total Yards: Bal-211 Ten-391

Passing: Bal-161 Ten-275

Rushing: Bal-50 Ten-116

TOP: Bal-25:53 Ten-34:07

yet we still lost one due to costly TOs from guys who should have been cut as a result and second because Fisher didn't have the b:grrr::grrr::grrr::grrr: to trust his reliable kicker on 4th and 6 in field goal range I'm sorry but with stats like that and still lose the game Fisher was clearly out-coached because he choked under pressure and even if that doesn't convince anyone he was out-coached it does convince everyone that Fisher is NOT a great coach

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

When you dominate another team in almost every category by a significant margin, you've out coached them.

10. CKTitan

:toast: it doesn't matter who out coached who the bottom-line of this thread is some jackass who is in serious denial saying our head coach is a great coach when his track record has showed otherwise......truce?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar