Fisher is a GREAT coach!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin1, Oct 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin1

TitansWillWin1 Camp Fodder

Once again, its his players on the field that is letting us and him down!!!! We would be stupid to get rid of one of the most highly respected coaches in the game! If we are that stupid, he will be picked up within a couple of hours of being released as a head coach!!!

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. JEsports

JEsports Practice Squad

Blah .. give the man a redskins hat and plane ticket. I enjoyed his tenure but its time for him to move on, he's doesn't have the heart this year. I was in the same boat as you before last week and the charity stunt he pulled. He has time for jokes, I don't.

3. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Was a good coach you mean. We need a new coach or a new OC and DC that are allowed to do their jobs how they want without interferance from him. That way all Fisher has to do is stand on the sideline and play with his moustache.

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Yes, let's remember that Fisher is responsible for every win the Titans have ever had, but none of the losses are on him...:rolleyes:

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

"Great" is reserved for guys who've won Championships or at least made it to the big game more than once. The Titans have shown to be an average team at best with the inability to win the big game, even with very talented teams. I'm ready for a new voice, and philosophy.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. TitansWillWin1

So Dan Marino wasnt a "Great" QB???

7. customtitan

customtitan Special Teams Standout

nothing screams great more than a .538 record (133-114) zero championships, no playoff wins in the last decade, and a piss-off additude....

well maybe wearing a colts jersey does, maybe.

oh and btw, norv turner always lands a job right after he's released... he must be that great too

• High Five High Five x 4
  8. customtitan

customtitan Special Teams Standout

one player doesnt win rings... teams do.
    you know who leads teams???? head coaches :yes:

your logic is rediculious, unless your 15

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Fisher 133 wins 0 losses
    Titans 0 wins 114 losses

• High Five High Five x 5
  10. TitansWillWin1

its amazing how all you guys loved fisher last year!!! The logic that when teams sucks its the Head coaches fault is ridiculous especially in this situation!! So your telling me that the lions suck due to their head coaches??? Im pretty sure they have had a bunch of head coaches and none of them have been able to win! This proves right here that its not the coaches out there playing or turning the ball over!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar