Fisher Has To Go.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dbc5631, Dec 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

You probably are. Which makes your attitude all the more sad. Calling a bunch of people you don't even know 'idiots' and 'dorks' just because you happen to disagree with them. I can't think of a better example of immaturity. It's not all about age there Pops.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Only old farts like Chapparal97, and dbc think Fisher is still cutting it. And dbc just woke up and realized he's been wrong about Jeff Fisher this whole time. This USC fan Chapparal97 will soon come out to see his shadow, then realize the truth.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

If dbc can be a changed man then ANYTHING is possible! :D

I honestly never thought I'd see the day.

4. earlers

earlers Camp Fodder

The 3 hour lunch guys are the only one that really question Fish. The other shows kiss up to him.

5. TJFish

TJFish The Arkansan

I live in Arkansas, about an hour Northwest of Memphis, and all I hear on our local sports radio "103.9 The GAME" is Mickey Ryan saying "Fisher is a god and nothing is his fault. Vince Young is a horrible mistake and should have never been born"

It gets pretty phucking old.

6. grindtime

grindtime Starter

??? Fisher is the one who puts the players in the game. We all know fisher is not the one playing, but common sense tells u that when a qb is old, and went 0-6 the last year doesnt mean to resign him and keep starting him the following year. Also, throwing your franchise qb under the bus (the one who helped the players on the field get there swag on, and helped in saveing your job last year) is not cool. We all know fisher is not the one playing. He is the idiot that still plays the players after we know they suck. LMAO. To me Fisher is the biggest crybaby there is on the team. My feelings were hurt so i am not gonna play you. whaaa. Cmon a true coach does what is best for the TEAM, not get his panties in a bunch after one of his players tell him how it is.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

That's only because "90%" of those fans have no idea about who we even played the past 2 weeks.

Ask THOSE 'fans' to name more than 5 players on our roster.

The only Fisher supporters left are the fans that can only name Eddie, Steve, Vince, and Chris Johnson.

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Yea, I mean any idiot who doesn't think Fisher is great really isn't a true fan. True he's lost the team, true he's under .500 in the playoffs, true he's needed a QB to twice save his job, true he's destroyed his relationship with that QB, true we will probably finish out the season losing 9 games in a row, BUT he's been with the team for a long time so that obviously trumps anything any of these sheeple will say.

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. KelvisKblam

KelvisKblam TITANic Nerd

Yeah Kerry "made some throws" alright, but Fisher conveniently omitted the fact that they were often underthrown or thrown to guys on the wrong team!

Fisher does need to go. It could be painful for a few years as the Titans rebuild, but then again what we've been experiencing and what we are seeing this season isn't any less painful. These losing streaks and this kind of undisciplined football should not be tolerated. Actually its more painful because we have little hope for the future with the status quo.

Can the Fish!

10. PorcupineTree

PorcupineTree Starter

Man things are really getting eerie when I can again entirely agree with something Duece said (twice inside of a month no less) :ha::ha::ha:

You nailed it though.

I am probably at least about the same age as Chapparel so exactly what is/was your point there ?? I was a fan of this team when Bum Phillips coached them, so Ive been around a while chief, and while I agree with your premise that Fisher isn't the one making the errors and not making plays on the field, he IS the guy responsible for assembling the talent, making the draft choices, deciding who starts and who sits, decides who his assistants are and how they coach their respective personnel packages. He IS also the guy who oversees the game plan installation, he's the guy who is responsible for adjustments throughout the game (or should be, although I've rarely seen any evidence that he does this), he is the guy who should be calling players out who repeatedly commit stupid penalties and kill drives, yet they continue to happen. He is the guy who continues to enthusiastically endorse and stand behind a washed up has been QB who has a stellar sub .500 winning % as a Titans starting QB, he is the guy who has quickly started to run CJ into the ground with his archaic game plans the last season or so, he is the guy who has slowly let the league and it's style of play pass him by and now is trying to adapt on the fly without the proper personnel to do so...

I am not even going to bring up the piss poor management of the Vince Young situation into the equation as that basically speaks for itself...

Yeah, your right, Fisher is pretty much blameless if you look back over the last 16 years. When he didn't have McNair, George, Wycheck, Mason and a host of very solid defensive players he was woefully average. The stats and facts don't lie. This guy is the living breathing personification of mediocrity...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar