Fisher Has To Go.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dbc5631, Dec 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imbread

imbread Starter

i been a oiler /titan fan for 32 years and i must say its feels like the early 80's all over again!! its time to start fresh with coaches.. my biggest problem with fisher is he keeps players here to long ,hope, kerry , and so on. i am sure everyone would love to get bill here but i really like to see ryan , something fresh!

2. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

and gage, although he caught a decent ball today, I dont like him, Damian Williams is a much better option who is also interested in blocking.

That was embarrasing today against a team we destroyed a few weeks ago.

Like it or not this is VY's team.

Would love to know what Finnigan's excuse is for that enept performance.

3. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

We get it, he was a douchebag, but you didn't have to post anything.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Jeff Fisher has accomplished a lot.

In the past six seasons his team has gone on 4+ game losing streaks on five different occasions.

Guess how many other coaches have mananged to do that?!... ZERO! He's the only one! What a great coach!!!

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I asked this on the gameday thread but did not get an answer...

I don't live in Nashville. How active (or is it active) is the talk on the other local media venues (Local TV and talk radio) for Fisher to go?

Fisher has lost this team IMO, and we do need a change, but how realistic is this (besides everyone....now with dbc I am more comfortable saying everyone...on this site thinking so)?

6. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

fisher is great not because he sucks. But because he's been able to suck for soo long.

7. moose4now

moose4now Starter

But, we have a playoff history in the last decade.

Ask fans of Houston, Cincinnati, Washington, and Detroit about theirs. :rolleyes:

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

So we should all just be happy as long as we aren't the absolute bottom of the barrel?

9. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

With the Colts window closing, and no true dominant quarterback rising in the division. The AFC South is really up for grabs. We need to pull the plug on Fisher and rebuild for the days when Manning is human, which may be closer than some think..

10. globelieves

globelieves Starter

I think part of the problem w/ Fisher is he hasn't (with one exception maybe) ever had to fight for his job. He's always known that if he didn't totally stink it up, his job was safe. I think he would do better in an environment where he had a little less job security. He might get over his stubborness.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar