Fisher Has To Go.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dbc5631, Dec 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. globelieves

globelieves Starter

At this point, let Fisher be a good coach on another team. It's time for change, even if change means some lean years. New coach. New ideas. New players.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. amy

amy Starter

There certainly will be no miracles if the entire coaching staff and VY go. But what it could do is get rid of all the dissension between the two super egos and a coaching philosophy that is afraid of change.

3. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

It sure does look like it's time for a divorce. A young guy with a lot of energy could give the team a shot in the arm. That was ugly today (and last week)

4. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

However...just like last week, and sh_t gonna happen to fisher or any other coach on staff this week.

Hope I'm wrong, but next week will be the SSDW.

5. amy

amy Starter

We can hope and pray all we want, but that senile old man in Houston has the last word and lord only knows what he's thinking-if he's thinking at all.

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

See that's what scares me. 2010 could be nothing compared to how dysfunctional 2011 could be with Fisher and Young piloting this sinking ship.

7. globelieves

globelieves Starter

exactly! :d

8. Ai2Ai

Ai2Ai Starter

He can take Bo Scaife and Chris Hope with him, too.

9. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

I think we are facing 2-3 years of rebuilding already anyway so let's do it with a new coach and fresh approach to things. Looks like this team had tuned Fish and his squad out already anyway.

10. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Tru dat. I'm not high fiveing his garbage... he's agreeing with what was obvious 3 seasons ago which he argued to the death with no realistic credible facts to back him. I can't count how many times I asked him 'why is Fish a good coach' without a response... He'll be the one buying into global warming when it's 135 degrees outside in the middle of December.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar