Fisher era Titans still on roster..?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Mar 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xhrr

xhrr Starter

We're supposed to expect a rebound from Craig Stevens? ahaha April is still a few days away don't blow all your jokes prematurely.

Delanie Walker had 60 catches last year for 571 yds. Craig Stevens has in 6 seasons 46 catches for 577 yards. Delanie seemed to do just fine under Bilbo what happened to Craig? That's right he sucks and if by rebound you mean match career highs we can expect a whopping 23 catches for 275 yds and 1 td. Oh joy!

I agree Stevens is what he is and that's an overpaid roster spot.

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

What type of production? Receiving or blocking??

Whiz has a league low use of the inline TE. Very few balls go that way. Those tend to end up going to the Slot WR.

3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Stevens should definitely be cut. His cap # is ridiculous for a strictly blocking TE.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

I know there are no players left from our Super Bowl roster, but are there any front office staffers left from 1999-2000?

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

All of you noobs are missing one, ANTONIO JOHNSON. Was drafted by Fisher.

My Titans knowledge is superior.

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I will have to believe you, but still Stevens has proven he will catch it when it comes his way.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Stevens is not strickly a blocking TE, but he is mainly one yes

8. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I think mccourty is one of the youngest ones on that list, but With our luck at retaining corners mccourtry will probably be gone pretty quick. We will probably be stuck
    with whiffin the longest out of that group.

9. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I'm not saying Stevens is bad. I always liked him actually. He gets paid alot for someone who hasn't produced much. That's the only thing driving that statement.

10. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

He's pretty useless in the catching game. Only catches I see him make are wide open. 15-20 yards, but wide, wide open.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar