Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Fisher decides not to hire Rob Ryan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Two Kings, Jan 29, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. amy Starter

Moolah:
    $1,806
    It's likely this means Fisher is going to hire Williams.
    RavensShallBurn high fives this.
  2. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $8,071
    If Fisher snags back Williams right up under our nose, wow...
  3. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,558
    If we really want Greg Williams, I think our best shot is to can Jerry Gray asap. Why would he want to come here and be an assistant to Munch and Gray when he can go to St. Louis and have his own Defense to run?

No one wants to play second fiddle. :whiner:
  4. World Peace n/a

Moolah:
    $3,659
    It's one thing for other people to say that about you... It's another thing for you to say that about yourself.
  5. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $5,136
    If he was going the speed of light, from the time he said it to this moment would only of been like 10 seconds to us non light speeders.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 PSL Owner

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,455
    If that happens I'm not even going to be upset about it.
  6. sikwiddit Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,277
    There is always barber college
    The Hammer high fives this.
  7. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,064
    I'm thinking you're right... but Williams would actually be wiser to join us because he could take over as head coach midseason if Munch were to get fired which is very possible.

Then again, he would be joining a better team and one that has one of the better CB duos in the league.
  8. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,517
    Which is why I'm baffled at this defensive group. Gray was successful with about 700 lbs worth of defensive tackle covering up Takeo Spikes, London Fletcher and Jeff Posey with aggressive man-to-man corners.

This defense could not look anything less than those Bills defenses. I know offenses have changed a lot in ten years, but everything we heard in 2011 was about getting bigger and stouter against the run. That was abandoned after a year and we started going small again.
  9. dontdraftcutler Go Cutler!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $639
    That's exactly what I thought as soon as I read about Ryan not being hired. Wouldn't surprise me at all to read the Williams will be the next DC at St. Louis...