Fisher decides not to hire Rob Ryan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Two Kings, Jan 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amy

amy Starter

It's likely this means Fisher is going to hire Williams.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

If Fisher snags back Williams right up under our nose, wow...

3. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

If we really want Greg Williams, I think our best shot is to can Jerry Gray asap. Why would he want to come here and be an assistant to Munch and Gray when he can go to St. Louis and have his own Defense to run?

No one wants to play second fiddle. :whiner:

4. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

It's one thing for other people to say that about you... It's another thing for you to say that about yourself.

5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

If he was going the speed of light, from the time he said it to this moment would only of been like 10 seconds to us non light speeders.

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

If that happens I'm not even going to be upset about it.

7. sikwiddit

sikwiddit Starter

There is always barber college

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm thinking you're right... but Williams would actually be wiser to join us because he could take over as head coach midseason if Munch were to get fired which is very possible.

Then again, he would be joining a better team and one that has one of the better CB duos in the league.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Which is why I'm baffled at this defensive group. Gray was successful with about 700 lbs worth of defensive tackle covering up Takeo Spikes, London Fletcher and Jeff Posey with aggressive man-to-man corners.

This defense could not look anything less than those Bills defenses. I know offenses have changed a lot in ten years, but everything we heard in 2011 was about getting bigger and stouter against the run. That was abandoned after a year and we started going small again.

10. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

That's exactly what I thought as soon as I read about Ryan not being hired. Wouldn't surprise me at all to read the Williams will be the next DC at St. Louis...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar