fisher concidering lineup changes?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Aug 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Reynolds....bleh.

Tulloch....makes plays....let's see if he does that better than Pete with the 1st team.

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

as long as it isn't Woolfolk in Hill out

3. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

This is what preseason if for, trying new, and different things.

4. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

I thought Thompson looked terrible. Funny, sounds like the same thing I said last year.... Sirmon doesn't bother to bad but I would have no probs trying Tulloch.

5. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

When I first read the headline I had hoped that the lineup changes would include schwartzie switched to assistant groundskeeper, I'm sure that analytical brain of his would be a great asset making sure the lines are straight on the field and that like.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I do think Olsen and Pillar need to be replaced. This is starting to look too much like last year in the middle of our line. At least Amano and Stewart have some room to develop. Pillar and Olsen are pathetic and not going to get better. They also take up alot of CAP space.

Good thing we didn't take any OGs in the draft Reese!!!!!! Nice job.

7. Yeh, I thought we would draft a guard mid-way through the draft (round 4-5, you know someone solid, who can increase in potential...oh well

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Your post implies that he has a brain :nono:

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I'm sure he would have the regular groundskeepers paralyzed with his line theories and chalk analsis

10. super_titan

super_titan Camp Fodder

Its not a brain he is missing, its BALLS!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar