Fisher Complaints?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by adamwinn51, Dec 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

When you go untouched into the endzone by making people completely miss you don't have to shake would-be tacklers.

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Untouched yards trump yards after the hit where I come from.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Pretty much always.

I was lucky enough to get a ticket from a buddy yesterday and attend the game!! woohoo!!

The one thing I was wondering about.. at some point in the first half, I think while the game was scoreless maybe, didn't we have the ball at their 37 yard line? Going towards the south endzone which is the way the wind was blowing on top of that. And on 4th down we punted instead of trying a field goal or just going for it. I couldn't figure out why that decision was made. I was joking with the people around me about Fisher just wanting to piss off Titans fans more.

Edit: I had a lot to drink yesterday, and I was starting to worry what I said never happened. But it did, and here is the play I was directly talking about...

4-3-PIT 37 (1:53) (Punt formation) 15-C.Hentrich punts 23 yards to PIT 14, Center-58-K.Amato, downed by TEN.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Boxing isn't fighting. It's just punching other people with clown gloves on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar