Fisher Comments on Return of Haynesworth

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Titans Coach Jeff Fisher comments on DT Albert Haynesworth's return to the Titans after his five-game suspension. "I met with Albert this morning, briefly after he came in and got a workout before most of his teammates arrived. He appears to be in good shape. His weight appears to be good. We discussed some things," said Fisher. "However, at this point, the organization is still gathering more information. We haven’t seen him in six weeks. We are going to meet later this afternoon, the organization, and perhaps into tomorrow, and if things go smoothly between now and Wednesday morning, it would be fair to say that he will be rejoining the team Wednesday morning. He will be on the practice field Wednesday and because he has been given exemption from the commissioner, he will be allowed to practice with the club this week."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. well we need him back, but i dont neccessarily want someone who stomps on peoples faces on our team, and he hasnt really impressed me much this year, nothing that tony brown or robaire smith havent done for us

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Fisher should tell him to wait another week and see how he reacts.

4. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Watch Fisher wake up with cleat marks all over his face the next morning.

5. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Fisher is acting all hard, but in reality he is probably thanking lord for his suspension being over with. The fact is he knows we need him. He probably needs him too. If we suffer too many more Dallas, San Diego, or Jacksonville this year, he might be looking for work with Haynesworth.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Bingo. This "fact finding mission" to see is Big Al has been talking to a shrink is nothing more than for show, IMO.

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'm glad we're taking him back. He's on a short string, as he should be, but he deserves a chance to show what this means to him. If he can come back and be a force in the locker room and on the field, he should be kept.

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

yep..

9. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I guess you totally ignore the fact that he played in two of those games? :rolleyes: He has not proven squat in my eyes and we have our two wins without him.

10. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Would those wins IYO be credited to the absense of AH?
    Or maybe would we would have won the Colts and Ravens game with him?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar