Fisher at GM?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

What about Jeff Fisher being the GM?

2. 24

24 Starter

I don't see how that would change anything.

3. TitanBlazer

TitanBlazer Starter

let fisher go to dallas once they choke this year too.

4. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

that has crossed my mind a few times about fisher going to dallas. i doubt wade phillips will be there next season and fisher may not be here but who knows at this point

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I think it would be an amicable way to end his coaching tenure here. Call it a retirement. I think Fisher likes the organization, and the FO could pay him a pretty good salary to run it for years to come, plus it will keep him off the market for another team to snatch him up.

Plus he's very in tune with what we have in the current players.

I don't know how Fisher could possibly want to coach anymore after today's spectacle.

6. pettso

pettso Starter

As long as he doesn't enforce the aged Fisherball on our new coaching staff I'd be cool with it.

7. ONUV

ONUV Starter

completely whiffing on two top ten picks doesn't give me much confidence in fisher's drafting ability. plus, we've generally drafted bad during his tenure.

8. Jedimasterbyrd

Jedimasterbyrd Time Traveler/Jewel Thief

I don't think he had final say so in those picks. I know Bud forced the VY pick and I don't remember if Fish really wanted Pac. I thought he wanted Rolle.

9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

General Motors has seen enough bad times.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

God no. Get Fisher as far away from TN as possible. Last thing we need is him acquiring so many "veterans" and letting talented young guys go to waste.

At least with MR getting these guys, we have a chance of them playing due to vet injuries.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar