Fisher: As long as we're winning, Collins is our QB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Sep 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanFanBudMan

TitanFanBudMan Professor

It is the right decision. I hope Vince can get it together at some point in time, but Collins is the best choice we have at QB for now.

2. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

KFC is a bum, and his true colors will show, and we'll be begging for VY tocome back to the field. VY has played like a Bum, but I'll take him over KFC anyday. Those of you who are singing praises for KFC, just wait until he plays a good Defense, then talk to me, it's gonna be a sack party with the long wind up, and slow azz delivery, and sorry, but my 2 yr old son can crawl faster than that dude runs, he is a walking statue (if that's possible). KFC has never been a QB that takes what the Defense gives, he will chuck the ball downfield and try to "Make things Happen" but usually ends up in an interception.

With that said, I hope he proves me wrong, I just want our team to win.

3. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

There has never been a "franchise qb" who had an 18-11 record and been forced out of a starting role. I understand that vince hasn't put up great numbers and at times puts our team in bad situations. He is winning games as our starter even though it's not because of him most of the time. Some of you guys make it seem he has lost a lot of games for us. What do you guys think our record over the last couple years would be if vince wasn't our qb? An interesting stat I found was in games decided by 8 points or less vince is 14-4. Most of our games that we've lost are blowout games which we really have no chance with the way our offense is assembled. Tom Brady over that time period is 10-4 in games decided by 8 or less. So as much as ya'll like to think vince loses games for us it has been proven when the games are close we are not losing them.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

what's Vince illustrious w/l record with an average or poor defense?

5. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

8-5 his rookie year.

6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

If that's the case, then good riddance.:irked: He's not the leader we need, no comparison even close to McNair, shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence. If he can't learn from this, he never will fit.

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

If VY goes anywhere else, I hope it's to the Texans...Underalls would have a stoke...

8. KingTitan

KingTitan aka CRONUS

:dead2: -VY -------------------:dead: -KFC

Let's play ball and see what happens!!:baghead:

9. DJB

DJB Starter

I kind of feel the same way. Collins is still Collins, he's going to see a good d-line this weekend with no wind. Then I'll decide if I want him for the rest of the season

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

As long as we win. Winning is all that counts right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar