Fisher and Titans parting ways

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 2ToneBlueBlood, Jan 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I wouldn't be a part of any group that would have the likes of me as a member

2. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

Oh I'm sorry, I guess you aren't part of a social group called The Rational Titans Fan? Oh wait, you are.... never said you said you were just that you were. Understand?

Last time I checked, I haven't resorted to countering posts with personal attacks. I think I did my part as a poster to provide plenty of evidence to go along with my arguements. The last two days you have made a personal attack on Deuce and me. You are mad because I am in favor of Vince Young, plain and simple. If I say anything positive about the guy, its because I am a lover, not because the evidence shown so far shows that maybe, just MAYBE Vince wasn't the kink in the chain, but the head coach. If players come out and say Vince was a big problem, then by all means I will change my stance on the guy and will admit being wrong. Until then, I trust an ex-player and 20 plus years of experience in the coaching profession to know how to work the media better than a 27 year old.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. The Dude

The Dude Camp Fodder

Hey fisher don't let the door hit u on the way out douchebag.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

That's cause yall are the cooooolest!

[​IMG]

Awesome for you! You should ignore every negative aspect about Vince and believe every negative criticism is invalid and the whole world is just against Vince. Believe Vince is a victim!

I'll trust all the information from sportscasters and writers and even posters opinions I have come to respect. That and my eyes and my life experience.

Vince is a good quarterback that is capable of good games. He's never completed a full NFL season, he's injury prone, he causes a divide amongst players, he's immature, he's not committed, he folds and pouts against the best. And the Washington incident is warrant for removal from the team for the betterment of the franchise in the longrun. No one player is above the team. I feel about Vince a lot like Pacman, they each screwed the Titans over by their own actions being selfish, immature, and unprofessional. Being an NFL QB is a job, conduct yourself properly.

So as a former HUGE VY supporter that didn't buy any of the early negative factors/criticism, I now say good riddance.

5. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

well said Alex...

6. Mr.biggums

hey Alex, please read what I have bolded above.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Hey mr. big, no.

8. Mr.biggums

Please?

9. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

You won't see that until he is gone. The majority of players will not bash a teammate. Kevin Mawae has spoke out against him. Many players will avoid the situation as a hole, but if there were negatives to come out, it wouldn't happen until he was officially gone.

10. Mr.biggums

First off, Kevin Mawae said he was growing into that position as a leader. If the team felt so negatively about him, they wouldn't have made him captain. That is where the team designates it's LEADERS. Like I have said before, when players actually come out and say vince wasn't good for that locker room, I will change my stance. Why did CJ say there were other distractions after vince was removed from Fisher?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar